Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Magic Review: The Real Secrets of Magic DVD by David Stone

I first saw David Stone perform live at a convention in North Carolina a few years back. His lecture was one of the best I had ever seen. It wasn't because of the effects he taught but because of the structure of the entire performance. It was more than just the show and tell format you are used to seeing by most lecturers; it was an act!

David has newer material on the market than the DVD I'm about to review, but this was the first of his that I purchased. I recommend you do the same. Watch the video below for my full review, and let me know your thoughts. Also, if you like what you see, please consider signing up for my free email newsletter on the right of this page.



I forgot to mention in the review that Jean-Luc Bertrand was the director of this DVD. If you haven't seen his award winning short film, The Real Secrets of Magic, check it out below. Luckily, it is also included on the DVD.



David Stone's Real Secrets of Magic DVD is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment