Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Magic Review: Reinventing the Real by Tyler Wilson

Who says magic books are dead? I've already talked about how much I enjoyed John Guastaferro's newest book. Now we're looking at a new release from Tyler Wilson. Check out what I have to say about Reinventing the Real in the video below.


This book is available from the Cherry Villain website.

If you like these reviews, please follow me on Twitter and Facebook and sign up for my magic email newsletter. Links to all of those accounts are located to the right of this page.  Also, if you would like me to review a product, please contact me at caleb@calebwiles.com.

2 comments:

  1. Caleb,

    Thanks for the reviews.

    It must be incredible to have Paul Harris praise your version of Reset. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete