Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Steve Beam's Semi-Automatic Card Tricks Vol. 8

Without a doubt, Steve Beam is one of my favorite all-around magicians. He's a tremendous performer, extremely creative, and an amazing author. I was so excited to find his latest release, Semi-Automatic Card Tricks Vol. 8, at my front door this morning. I'll definitely be diving into the book this weekend.

Earlier this week I posted about hidden gems in magic. If you like searching for these items, the Semi-Auto books are a gold mine. Most of the stuff I use to fool magicians can be found in the series. In fact, I've contributed one of my own original magician foolers to this volume. The routine is called "Armchair Mind Reading." I also submitted an idea for Steve's Killer Count called "Curiously Counted." Check them both out and let me know what you think.

If you're on the fence about purchasing, listen to what a few others have to say about the book.

"Ever since I was a kid, I've been a fan of Steve Beam's. He's one of the smartest magicians in the world. Period. Primarily because his brain gets more sunlight than most." - Aaron Fisher, author of The Paper Engine

"Steve Beam is an incredible entertainer and I encourage you to buy all of his books! I did!" - Bill Malone, the CEO of Comedy Magic

"Steve Beam is one of my favorite writers, creators, and performers in magic and the only card magician I can watch for an hour and never look at my watch! The material Steve puts in his books is pure gold. There are more modern and original ideas for presentation than any series out there. Makes me think you should step away from this material completely!" - Bob Sheets, Good Magician and Funny Guy

"The Semi-Automatic Card Tricks series is a must read. Then, when you see Steve do the material, it's a must re-read." - David Solomon, author of The Wisdom of Solomon

"Steve not only possesses serious chops, he's also a noted writer, humorist, and prominent lecturer. If that's not enough, Steve is also the author of the Semi-Automatic Card Tricks series - one of the finest, cutting-edge, compilations of card magic on the planet. This highly successful series is chocked full of superb, practical material, and is a must read for anyone who loves the pasteboards." - Tom Gagnon, author of Cards Across the Table 

To purchase Semi-Automatic Card Tricks Vol. 8, head over to Steve's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment