Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Poker Face Card Trick by Indianapolis Magician Caleb Wiles

Hey guys, here's another quick performance video taken from an impromptu performance for a few friends of mine. Many of you will recognize this as the classic Biddle Trick, which has to be one of my favorite routines in magic. I do the "move" a little differently than usual thanks to Jon Armstrong's DVD's where he teaches a little addition to the standard steal that makes the routine play much bigger. He's got tons of other great stuff on the DVD set as well. Check it out at www.VanishingIncMagic.com.




Also, check out John Guastaffero's book One Degree for another take on the Biddle Trick.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. cincinnati magicians

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. apostas com valor

    ReplyDelete